FOOD FOREST PLANNING AND PLANTING
· What is it and why do I need it?
· Products of a food forest
· Key features
· 7 layers of a food forest
· Planting for fertility
· Site analysis – sun angles, sectors, shelter, water and soil
· Ground preparation, planning and maintenance
· Plant propagation
· Timing of planting
· Designing the layers
· Identifying site specific plants
· Using design tools
· Completing a design
2 day weekend course – 9-10 December 2017. Cost $200 per person or $300 for two people learning together. Places are limited to 15. Cost includes morning and afternoon tea.
Practical and theory sessions based on an urban permaculture property in New Plymouth which has a fledgeling food forest.
For more information contact: Dee Turner: 0211252035 or email@example.com