Herbal Medicine Making - Autumn, 12th May
Buy tickets at:
Learn how to make your own natural remedies for your herbal medicine cabinet in this practical workshop. Autumn is a great time to be preparing strengthening immune tonics from herbal root crops to fortify the body for the coming cooler months.
- Forage and identify herbs in the garden and forest garden
- Make nutritive tonics from medicinal infusions
- Make an oxymel for colds and flus
- Harvest, prepare and taste dandelion coffee
- Enjoy refreshing herbal drinks and food while you learn the skills to make your own potent herbal medicines.
- Afternoon tea food and drinks
- Herbs and equipment for medicine making
- Oxymel for colds and flus
- Protective and cleansing Dandelion glycetract
Date: Saturday 12th May 2018
Time: 10 - 5pm
Location: Omata, New Plymouth