Deepen your knowledge of traditional healing foods to enhance your gut health and well being. This practical workshop by A Bountiful Life provides you with the understanding and skills to easily incorporate gut healing and probiotic-rich fermented foods into your lifestyle in ways that are simple, enjoyable and delicious!
- Learn how the microbiome affects digestion, immunity and mental/emotional health
- Learn how to support digestion and the microbiome with easy to make fermented foods, gut healing jelly and bone broth
- Sample and make your own fermented foods to integrate your learning
- Above all, deepen your connection with food to support your body to heal naturally.
- Afternoon tea and drinks
- Healing food samples
- A jar of your own sauerkraut or fermented vegetables
- Starter culture for kombucha.
Time: 10am - 5pm
Location: Omata, New Plymouth
Cost / Ticket Price: $85
Contact for event: Kelly Phillips - firstname.lastname@example.org
More Info: http://www.abountifullife.co.nz/workshops.html