Taranaki Environmental Education Trust (TEET) are looking for a passionate and capable individual to manage a number of programmes currently being delivered by the Trust. We are looking for someone with the below attributes, skills, experience and qualities.
* Strategic Thinker
* Inspirational leader
* Project, Risk and People management
* Funding avenue and application knowledge and experience
* Entrepreneurial flair
* Excellent Communication and coordination skills with people at all levels and environments
* Collaborative and cooperative attitude
* Solution orientated
* Budget management
* Reporting to Trust Board, Funders and Key Stakeholders
* Health & Safety conscious
* Comfortable with maintaining and updating website and social media platforms
* Passionate, driven and positive
*Awareness and passion for environmental education
The role is currently part time with scope to grow and develop. The salary is negotiable on the individual and is due to start early February 2017.
For more information, please download the Position Description by clicking the button below.
Expressions of interest close 9am Monday, 5th December 2016. Please send your CV, covering letter, salary expectations and all enquiries to Trustees@sustainabletaranaki.org.nz