Photo Competition Terms and Conditions
ENTRY QUALIFIES AS ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. PROMOTER: The Promoter is Sustainable Taranaki. .
2. ELIGIBILITY: The competition is open to anyone who would like to show their appreciation for places in Taranaki OR for groups (at least 2 people) demonstrating what they doing to make the Taranaki region more sustainable. All entries must be submitted by 10th May at noon.
3. HOW TO ENTER: To submit a photo for entry in the competition, you must email your photo(s) with a description to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please use Photo Competition in the subject line. Multiple entries may be made for either category.
4. PHOTO REQUIREMENTS: The photo(s) must meet reasonable standards of decency. Sustainable Taranaki has the sole discretion to determine whether or not a photo meets these requirements. A description must be included in the email, and all photos must be either JPG or PNG format.
5. HOW TO WIN: The winner of each category will be determined by Sustainable Taranaki's team.
6. PHOTO WINNER NOTIFICATION: The photo winners will be announced in the next monthly newsletter and will be featured on our Facebook, Website and Instagram. Each winner will be notified after the decision as has been finalised.
7.. PRIZES: Each winner of the competition will receive a prize pack from Eco Store.
8.. ANNOUNCEMENTS: By submitting a photo for entry and/or voting, each entrant hereby agrees to participate in any publicity related to the competition. Entrants and winners in the competition agree that their identity may be disclosed in winner announcements and promotional material. Winners also agree to have his/her image used for publicity purposes without any additional payment being made.
9. PHOTO USAGE: By submitting a photo, the entrant agrees to allow Sustainable Taranaki permission to use the image for the purposes of promoting Sustainable Taranaki initatives, now and into the future, at no cost to Sustainable Taranaki. The entrant also agrees to allow Sustainable Taranaki to use their photo for printed collateral, online, in store and across other marketing mediums, at Sustainable Taranaki’s sole discretion and at no cost.
10. PHOTO TALENT: By submitting the photo, the entrant declares that they have the permission of all individual(s) captured in photo(s) to share and publish their image.
11. PHOTO COPYRIGHT: In submitting a photo for entry, the entrant declares that they have taken the photo and own and have sole and complete intellectual property rights to the photo.
12. ENTRY FORMAT: Acceptable entries will be photo files from either digital cameras or smart phone cameras or electronic scans. No images supplied in hard copy will be accepted.
13. ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS: Entries may not be acknowledged or returned. Participants have the obligation to ensure entries are received on time. Sustainable Taranaki can choose to keep or remove images from the gallery on completion of the competition should they wish to do so. Entrants can request removal of their images by emailing a request to email@example.com.
14. PERSONAL INFORMATION: The collection, use and disclosure of personal information provided in connection with this competition is governed by the Privacy Laws of New Zealand. Your personal information shall not be provided to any third parties without your prior consent but you do authorise Sustainable Taranaki to be able to contact you with information pertaining to the competition or related promotions.