Crop Swap Taranaki
"Crop Swap is for everyone who is happy to share. We share everything home grown and hand made vegetables, fruit, herbs, plants, seeds, baking and preserves."
- Crop Swap Manaia
Crop Swap Taranaki is a great way for members of our community to swap their garden surplus on a monthly or bimonthly basis. High quality, locally grown food as well as homemade goods are exchanged at the following locations in the Taranaki region.
- Hawera - 3rd Saturday from 2:30 - 3:30pm @Presbyterian Centre, Argyle Street, Hawera
- Waitorki/Inglewood - last Saturday of each month at Waitoriki Hall, Lincoln Road, Inglewood.
- Merrilands - 2nd and 4th Saturdays from 4pm @Merrilands Domain Hall
- Okato - 2nd and 4th Monday from 3:30pm @Downtown Okato Cafe
- Urenui - 2nd Saturday from 10:30am at fellow Gardener's home
- Manaia - 1st Saturday from 10:30am at 46 Main South Rd Manaia
- Stratford - 3rd Saturday from 10am at A&P Showgrounds Flint Rd. East, Stratford 4394
- Huatoki - 2nd Saturday from 3pm Tennis Club on Huatoki Street in New Plymouth,